Go Back   Sudan.Net Discussion Board - SDB - منتدى سودان.نت > General Discussion Board > General Discussion - المنتدى العام

Old 29-Aug-15, 09:19   #401
Karkar
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Karkar Send a message via MSN to Karkar Send a message via Yahoo to Karkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudanese1 View Post
i want to say that: there was no state with the name nubia in our history>
nuba were the nomads living basicaly in western side of the nile they attacked kush from kordofan>
many kushite kings hv mantioned them in thier stele>
the nubian languege cant decypher the meroatic script and languege>
so why do you claim our history in nile valley exclusivly to your tribe?

http://www.occasionalwitness.com/con...1History01.htm
Hahahahaha! Now You just showed your True colour by revealing your True intention. Hahahahaha! Did You Just woke up and told yourselve, let me go pick Karkar's brain? You're taking on a fight that can not win. What did you just said? Am trying to steal your civilisation? Oh, Our great African mother Nana! I don't what this Arabian Knight without a horse is trying to do? Me! Nubian! A nomad? I don't think know who are Nubians? Nubians are not nomadic like you arabs. You know I was gonna say that I can traced your roots to lemuria, but I remembered that you Arabs are bloody nomads from Sumer ( Ancient Babylon ), Babylon=Bab-Allah. Your are some how connect to reptilian/grey alien genetic pool than what you know. That is your history. So you can not pull This fake crap history with me here. I can teach you galactic history and here you want to teach me Nile Valley history? Do you know why the Word Arab=Arabia=vehicle =moving about= nomadic. Now talk about who is a nomad?
Karkar is offline               Reply With Quote               
Sponsored Links
Old 31-Aug-15, 06:07   #402
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkar View Post
Hahahahaha! Now You just showed your True colour by revealing your True intention. Hahahahaha! Did You Just woke up and told yourselve, let me go pick Karkar's brain? You're taking on a fight that can not win. What did you just said? Am trying to steal your civilisation? Oh, Our great African mother Nana! I don't what this Arabian Knight without a horse is trying to do? Me! Nubian! A nomad? I don't think know who are Nubians? Nubians are not nomadic like you arabs. You know I was gonna say that I can traced your roots to lemuria, but I remembered that you Arabs are bloody nomads from Sumer ( Ancient Babylon ), Babylon=Bab-Allah. Your are some how connect to reptilian/grey alien genetic pool than what you know. That is your history. So you can not pull This fake crap history with me here. I can teach you galactic history and here you want to teach me Nile Valley history? Do you know why the Word Arab=Arabia=vehicle =moving about= nomadic. Now talk about who is a nomad?

archaeology and chronology avoidance show that you were nubade nomads attacked kush with romans in 5th century.

many lushite kings hv mantioned you nuba as the enemy of the stat. and nun of them hv called himslf nubian . look THAARQO stelle in KAWA line 6,7 Mc ADAMS & D,Samia B, Dafaala p: 132 _133 he said he is kushite from ta seti
you will keep shouting here but am sorry to tell you the history faCTS :

YOU hv at least 10 language groups , nun of them can decypher the maroetic language.
Old 31-Aug-15, 06:09   #403
sudanese1
Major Contributor

you can call me arab or eskimo or whatever : this cnt help you claim our history to you nubade nimads tribe who came with the romans to fight the kushite
Old 31-Aug-15, 06:16   #404
sudanese1
Major Contributor

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b3&oe=56641270

can you translate the moaroetic texts? why nt?
Old 31-Aug-15, 06:17   #405
sudanese1
Major Contributor

marwatic texts
Old 31-Aug-15, 06:21   #406
sudanese1
Major Contributor

The Blemmyes were very powerful by 249-251 A.D., they attacked Egypt[23] . By 297, the Romans were paying a subsidy to the Nobatae to settle the Dodecaschoinos, and act as a "buffer" between the Romans and the Blemmyes
Procopius, De Bello Persico, I,19. 27ff.
This the number of harsiotef stele
Stela Cairo JE 48864.
The Blemmyes remained the major power in Lower Nubiauntil 450. The Blemmy empire was conquered by the Noubadaes led by King Silko, after there campaigns against the Blemmyes.[59] According to the Silko inscription Silko defeated the Blemmyan king Phonen.[60]

Torok, "Late Antique Nubia", p.56.http://olmec98.net/KALABSHA.htm#_edn59

Last edited by sudanese1; 31-Aug-15 at 06:31.
sudanese1 is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 01-Sep-15, 09:10   #407
sudanese1
Major Contributor

up .
Old 04-Sep-15, 08:47   #408
sudanese1
Major Contributor

up .
Old 11-Sep-15, 06:46   #409
sudanese1
Major Contributor

The Blemmyes were very powerful by 249-251 A.D., they attacked Egypt[23] . By 297, the Romans were paying a subsidy to the Nobatae to settle the Dodecaschoinos, and act as a "buffer" between the Romans and the Blemmyes
Stela Cairo JE 48864.
The Blemmyes remained the major power in Lower Nubiauntil 450. The Blemmy empire was conquered by the Noubadaes led by King Silko, after there campaigns against the Blemmyes.[59] According to the Silko inscription Silko defeated the Blemmyan king Phonen.[60]

Old 13-Sep-15, 16:49   #410
sudanese1
Major Contributor

وين الاخ كركر ؟
مما جبنا سيرة الحقائق اتخارج
Old 16-Sep-15, 15:08   #411
Karkar
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Karkar Send a message via MSN to Karkar Send a message via Yahoo to Karkar

Quote:
archaeology and chronology avoidance show that you were nubade nomads attacked kush with romans in 5th century.

many lushite kings hv mantioned you nuba as the enemy of the stat. and nun of them hv called himslf nubian . look THAARQO stelle in KAWA line 6,7 Mc ADAMS & D,Samia B, Dafaala p: 132 _133 he said he is kushite from ta seti
you will keep shouting here but am sorry to tell you the history faCTS :

YOU hv at least 10 language groups , nun of them can decypher the maroetic language.
Oh' so now you're calling yourselves Kushites? Amazing! What ever happened to the popular phrase we are Arabs? Or more specifically we're Sudanese Arabs? So now you are telling me that you are kush crocodilian! Wow! What happened to your black hide, all the sudden, it turn from black to brown? What next ? Is it gonna be white?
Old 16-Sep-15, 18:22   #412
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Quote:
Oh' so now you're calling yourselves Kushites? Amazing! What ever happened to the popular phrase we are Arabs? Or more specifically we're Sudanese Arabs? So now you are telling me that you are kush crocodilian! Wow! What happened to your black hide, all the sudden, it turn from black to brown? What next ? Is it gonna be white?

we are kushites : evidences are everywhere:

you are nubade nomads brought by romans to fight the kushite>

your language cannot decipher the marwatic language>
Old 16-Sep-15, 18:28   #413
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Stela Cairo JE 48864.

Old 16-Sep-15, 18:30   #414
sudanese1
Major Contributor

YOU CANT LIE TO US ANY MORE: YOU HV NOTHING TO DO WITH KUSH
Old 16-Sep-15, 23:59   #415
Karkar
Banned

Quote:
YOU CANT LIE TO US ANY MORE: YOU HV NOTHING TO DO WITH KUSH
Brrrrrrrrr! You're what? Kushite? You did not answer my question what happened to the popular phrase we are Sudanese Arabs? You are saying ? You're a Nile croc? How could that be? Ya camel riding orangutan ! That's impossible ya orangutan! With orangutan hairs all over your face and big monkey ears; and all these obvious monkey features and you wanna to convince the world that you're a Nile crocodilian. Go head! Only another stupid orangutan will believe you. Keep digging orang! The truth is somewhere underneath the dirt. There! O! Wait ! Wait orang! What happened to the Qur'an? Isn't the Qur'an the whole truth? What are you snorting and digging the ground for? That's a pig's job ya orang.
Old 17-Sep-15, 07:37   #416
sudanese1
Major Contributor

you can call me camel orangutan or iskimo or whatever>
but you cant lie to us any more:
you aren't kushite .romans hv brought you to fight the kushite belymees.
your languages cant decipher the merwetic texts.

historic evidences show that you came with romans from the west desert
Old 17-Sep-15, 11:50   #417
sudanese1
Major Contributor

المعلومات التاريخية تقول ان النوبا النوباد والنوباتى قبائل بدوية كانت تعيش الى الغرب من مروى وكانت مستقلة عن مروى فى مراكز ثقلها فى كردفان ودارفور: اجتاحت مروى بقيادة سلكو وكتب نقشه فى كلابش وتحدث عن انه ملك النوبات وانه هزم الكوشيين واجلاهم عن النيل وتمدد هو واهله: النوبات احض لها معانى فى اللغة المروية ارجو مراجعة اعمال كلود ريلي للاطلاعرهم الرومان ليحولوا بينهم وبين البليميين الكوشيين. كل الحقائق دى تدعمها النقوش بتاعة الملوك وهناك الدليل الاعظم وهو ان اللغة النوبية لا تفك لغة مروى ومكتوبة بحرف لاتينى فى حين ان الحرف المروى كان موجود:
التسمية نوبا نفسها لها معانى فى اللغة المروية تشير الى القدامين من الغرب البدو الهمج: راجع كلود ريلي
Old 17-Sep-15, 16:09   #418
Karkar
Banned

Quote:
you can call me camel orangutan or iskimo or whatever>
but you cant lie to us any more:
you aren't kushite .romans hv brought you to fight the kushite belymees.
your languages cant decipher the merwetic texts.

historic evidences show that you came with romans from the west desert
Keep digging and snorting the ground ya orang! The truth is somewhere there, under the dirt. Just go back to reading the Qur'an . It got more truth to it than digging up the dirt for truth. but if you insist on digging and snorting the ground, am glad to tell you that there's better paying job somewhere in Europe, I believe it's in France, yap, there is better job for a pig like you. They sniff out truffles from earth dirt. That will be a more rewarding job for you. Don't you think ya orang?
Old 17-Sep-15, 19:37   #419
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Quote:
Keep digging and snorting the ground ya orang! The truth is somewhere there, under the dirt. Just go back to reading the Qur'an . It got more truth to it than digging up the dirt for truth. but if you insist on digging and snorting the ground, am glad to tell you that there's better paying job somewhere in Europe, I believe it's in France, yap, there is better job for a pig like you. They sniff out truffles from earth dirt. That will be a more rewarding job for you. Don't you think ya orang?

say what ever you want:

truth is: you are nt kushite>
Old 18-Sep-15, 00:10   #420
Karkar
Banned

Quote:
say what ever you want:

truth is: you are nt kushite>
You know what Orang, the truth is you don't know the truth. You're a lier ! Truth is self-evidence. You don't have to hold it up by a fake, fabricated history. You know what you're? you are atlas who's holding up the whole globe on a lie. Your fall is gonna be a mighty colossal fall. The bigger the lie, the harder the fall. Just go back to reading the Qur'an. May be it will save you from your evil act of lying. Ah, ya Orang, it's time for you to read the Qur'an. Okay! Am being nice to you. So just shut up! And keep your nose in the Qur'an! Kois!
Old 18-Sep-15, 07:48   #421
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Quote:
You know what Orang, the truth is you don't know the truth. You're a lier ! Truth is self-evidence. You don't have to hold it up by a fake, fabricated history. You know what you're? you are atlas who's holding up the whole globe on a lie. Your fall is gonna be a mighty colossal fall. The bigger the lie, the harder the fall. Just go back to reading the Qur'an. May be it will save you from your evil act of lying. Ah, ya Orang, it's time for you to read the Qur'an. Okay! Am being nice to you. So just shut up! And keep your nose in the Qur'an! Kois!
evidences show rhat you were nubade nomads living to the west :attacked kush many times> many of kushite kings hv mantioned you as enemies.
your languages dont decipher the merwatic texts and language.
Old 18-Sep-15, 07:49   #422
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Stela Cairo JE 48864.

Old 18-Sep-15, 07:53   #423
sudanese1
Major Contributor

no more lie ya man: we will share this info : soon you cant show up here leing about our history...

go back to where the romans hv brought you
Old 18-Sep-15, 15:48   #424
Karkar
Banned

Quote:
no more lie ya man: we will share this info : soon you cant show up here leing about our history...

go back to where the romans hv brought you
History is truly written by victors and not truth tellers or revealers. A lie is a lie! Not matter how much you cover it up. Ya, Orang, History revision is such a comforting and sweet thing for you ha? Keep on rumbling! There are still a lot of stupid orangutans to believe your crap! Keep digging ya Orang turned dirt snorting pig.
Old 20-Sep-15, 06:13   #425
sudanese1
Major Contributor

history is evidencs:
this evidences show that you arenot kushite> you were nubade nomads . romans hv brought you .

By 297, the Romans were paying a subsidy to the Nobatae to settle the Dodecaschoinos, and act as a "buffer" between the Romans and the Blemmyes
Stela Cairo JE 48864.

Old 21-Sep-15, 06:22   #426
Karkar
Banned

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr! Blah - blah blah blah blah! It's all fabricated fake history. Orangutanians have no ancient history in Sudan other than being known for Camel riding in the Arabian desert and eating grasshoppers. Just get back to reading your quran.
Old 21-Sep-15, 09:16   #427
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Quote:
Errrrrrrrrrrrrr! Blah - blah blah blah blah! It's all fabricated fake history. Orangutanians have no ancient history in Sudan other than being known for Camel riding in the Arabian desert and eating grasshoppers. Just get back to reading your quran.
i know you hv nothing to say.
just keep repeating ur nonsense trash.
this isnt gnna work any more: to claim our history to ur tribe

we will keep writing the histric evidenses about the meroetic language and nubade nomads.
Old 21-Sep-15, 20:46   #428
Karkar
Banned

Quote:
i know you hv nothing to say.
just keep repeating ur nonsense trash.
this isnt gnna work any more: to claim our history to ur tribe

we will keep writing the histric evidenses about the meroetic language and nubade nomads.
Ya Orang! Listen up! Ya Orang , Al-quran! Al-quran! Nothing but Al-quran! Go back to Reading the quran. Read! Read! Read ! Al-Quran is the way!
Old 22-Sep-15, 08:22   #429
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Quote:
Ya Orang! Listen up! Ya Orang , Al-quran! Al-quran! Nothing but Al-quran! Go back to Reading the quran. Read! Read! Read ! Al-Quran is the way!
from now on we gnna add history to our reading list.
coz we found amazing info which uncover ur lie and distortion through which u claim our history and land.
Old 16-Feb-16, 14:02   #430
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Up ....
Old 16-Feb-16, 18:12   #431
Karkar
Banned

Quote:
from now on we gnna add history to our reading list.
coz we found amazing info which uncover ur lie and distortion through which u claim our history and land.
Yea Arabian chimpanzee, just of because of African banana 🍌, you wanna exterminate us Africans so you can get your hands on our bananas. Just preoccupy yourself with nonsense fabricated history of yours. We know our history, and the history of the whole planet earth. We know your intention and why you're fabricating our history. You just trying to provide a cover for your Arabian henchman Houmar Bashit and his racist Arabist henchmen to carry out genocidal warfare against Africans in Sudan and you're trying to justify their wholesale killing of poor innocent children, women and people who are helpless. That's all you're concerned with, and that's all. Carrying out genocidal warfare to exterminate an entire race is something we can not overlook nor speak lightly of. We spit out the truth as it is. It's up to the people of the world to make it what you want and take the way they want. This is not something new, it has been done over and over again.
Old 13-May-16, 11:16   #432
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Quote:
Yea Arabian chimpanzee, just of because of African banana 🍌, you wanna exterminate us Africans so you can get your hands on our bananas. Just preoccupy yourself with nonsense fabricated history of yours. We know our history, and the history of the whole planet earth. We know your intention and why you're fabricating our history. You just trying to provide a cover for your Arabian henchman Houmar Bashit and his racist Arabist henchmen to carry out genocidal warfare against Africans in Sudan and you're trying to justify their wholesale killing of poor innocent children, women and people who are helpless. That's all you're concerned with, and that's all. Carrying out genocidal warfare to exterminate an entire race is something we can not overlook nor speak lightly of. We spit out the truth as it is. It's up to the people of the world to make it what you want and take the way they want. This is not something new, it has been done over and over again.

Thank u for calling me chimpanzee

Respect my brother

You were the anemy of kushites

U speak defernt lsnguage..
Old 18-May-16, 06:16   #433
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Up ..
Old 14-Jun-16, 23:02   #434
sudanese1
Major Contributor

دى اسمها نظرية جنس شمال السودان
او الجنس الاسمر

دعمها عدد من البروفات السودانيين ذوى الثقل الاكاديمى مثل بروف حاكم فى كتابه هوية السودان الثقافية منظور تاريخى..

أصل الكرميين
أن القاري للنظريات حول الاصول العرقية لاهل السودان القديم (في الفترة من 300 ق.م) والمتمعن للدراسات التي اجريت من منطقة وادي النيل السوداني يجد التضارب بين اقول العلماء الذين يعتقدون الاصل الثلاثي للانسان ( القوقازي واصله من اوربا والمنغولي اصله من اسيا والزنجي اصله من افريقيا) في وقت حدثت فيه تحركات بشرية في منطقة وادي النيل فالعلماء يعتقدون ان شمال السودان منطقة التقاء للعرقيين القوقازي من شمال افريقيا والزنجي من قلب افريقيا .
فريق اخر من العلماء ان سكان وادي النيل السوداني ينتمي لجنس رابع اسموه (Brown Race) أي الجنس الاسمر وهو جنس يقع في المنتصف بين الزنجي والقوقازي ولكن العلماء لم يتفقوا حول الجنس الاصلي الاول الذي تواجد في وادي النيل قبل التحركات البشرية ففريق يعتقد ان الجنس كان قوقازيا ثم جاء الزنوج ومجموعه تعتقد العكس ( المصدر تريقرطبعة 1978 ص 29).
ان اقدم هياكل بشرية اتوجدت بشمال السودان تواجدت بجبل الصحابة بوادي حلفا ويرجع تاريخها ل10 الف عام قبل الميلاد وبعد عدة دراسات عليها خرج الباحثون بثلاثه نظريات
الاولى قوقازيون
الثانية تقول انهم زنوج
الثالثه تقول انهم من سلالة البشمان في جنوب افريقيا ( المصدر تريقر ص 29)
في السنوات الاخير اجريت دراسات جديدة على الهياكل البشرية خرجت بنظرية تقول برغم من وصول العرب والاقباط وقدماء المصريين من 3000 ق.م الا انه رغما عن ذلك لم يطرأ أي تغيير يذكر على سكان السودان من شندي الى حلفا وهي سلاله تقع بين الزنجية والقوقازية ولونها يتراوح بين البني الغامق والشاحب والاسود والبني الفاتح والشعر المجعد الطويل ومفتل قصير واصطلح عليها باسم سلالة ((السودان الشمالي )). المصدر ( تريقر وبروف سامية بشير ص 200)
اي ان انسان الشمال كلهم كوشيين
Old 15-Jun-16, 00:43   #435
Karkar
Banned

شنو؟ اي ان انسان الشمال كلهم كوشيين؟ الواو! ما قولتوا إنتم عرب ؟
Old 10-Dec-16, 06:03   #436
sudanese1
Major Contributor

انتوا برضوا قلتوا انكم عرب

العباسية تقلى دى مسمنها على العباس بن تهارقا؟
الفونج امويين الفور عباسيين الزغاوة من سوريا المساليت عمر بن هشام النوبيين عباسيين واشراف وخزرج البجا اشراف
Old 04-Feb-17, 19:16   #437
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Up

Old 02-Mar-18, 18:21   #438
sudanese1
Major Contributor

Up. ,,, ,,,, ,,,,
Old 02-Mar-18, 20:39   #439
motebra
Major Contributor

Thumbs up

حقيت الاسم سودانيز1
.... .......... . ...

motebra is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 02-Mar-18, 20:52   #440
motebra
Major Contributor

UP
_________
_________
Old 02-Mar-18, 22:00   #441
motebra
Major Contributor

التأصيل لعراقة وجود أغلبية سكان المنطقة المذكورة في هذه الارض تحديدا لن ينفي بأي حال وجود هجرة حديثة محدودة من آسيا أو أجزاء أخرى من افريقيا أو حتى من اوروبا. ولا يجب أن يخلق ذلك أشكالا أصلا مادام ذلك لا ينتقص من حقهم في المواطنة ولا يعطيهم امتيازا على غيرهم
Old 02-Mar-18, 22:00   #442
isamco
Beginner Contributor

Send a message via MSN to isamco Send a message via Yahoo to isamco

الموضوع شيق جدا ...بل لعله من أهم مواضيع المنتدى على
الإطلاق...ولكن يحتاج كل صاحب رأي إلى ادلة علمية مثلا gene mappingواثباتات أثرية ودراسات لغوية وثقافية واثنوغرافية
isamco is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 21-Apr-18, 19:27   #443
sudanese1
Major Contributor

تحياتي
راجع اعمال بروف منتصر الطيب وتحديدا محاضرات الهوية الجينية للسودانيين او باختلاف العنوان

راجع اعمال والاس بدج عن الموروث السوداني
في زيارتو للسودان
Old 22-Apr-18, 13:58   #444
bitalnuba
Crown Member

كتاب الاسلام و النوبه فى العصور الوسطى
عشان تعرف لو فى قوميه اسمها النوبه و الا
العرب هم الاكتشفو المكان و فتحو البلاد و عاشوا هناك

bitalnuba is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 01-Mar-19, 18:33   #445
sudanese1
Major Contributor