Go Back   Sudan.Net Discussion Board - SDB - منتدى سودان.نت > General Discussion Board > Feedback and Complaints - الملاحظات و الشكاوى

Old 08-Apr-15, 15:49   #1
Unconscious Lady
Golden Member

Default Help with updating my Profile picture

Dear Mods:

I am trying to update my profile picture. I tried to upload but it didn't work. I get a message that shows it has been updated but then as you notice it is blank. I tried to update profile avatar and profile picture. It seems it is a recent problem. In the past I used to do it without any issues.
Please let me know how to do it.
Please note that am trying to upload from a website and not from my pc.

Thank you
Hope to hear from you soon

UNLady

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unconscious Lady is offline               Reply With Quote               
Sponsored Links
Old 08-Apr-15, 20:25   #2
Assortments
Major Contributor

ul could you please delete the cockies
هند سووتلي

رجاءا من غير انهيار عصبي

Assortments is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 09-Apr-15, 16:23   #3
Unconscious Lady
Golden Member

Thank you assortment I will try that but something is wrong I just cant figure it out

Old 11-Apr-15, 15:51   #4
Taseti
Major Contributor

Unconscious Lady:

This is precisely the kind of problem that I have been having as of late; I obviously have an avatar picture, but I cannot use other pictures to replace the one that I currently have.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”
Taseti is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 20-Apr-15, 13:14   #5
Unconscious Lady
Golden Member

Thanks Taseti for bringing up the issue.

So it looks like many SDB members are having the same problem so hopefully one of the mod can help us

Old 25-Apr-15, 10:37   #6
Taseti
Major Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unconscious Lady View Post
Thanks Taseti for bringing up the issue.

So it looks like many SDB members are having the same problem so hopefully one of the mod can help us
It's a pretty small issue and so they should be able to fix it. That's our hope. Let's count down the time it takes to actually do it.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”
Old 25-Apr-15, 12:56   #7
Taseti
Major Contributor

I found out why we can't change our avatar pictures. Strangely enough SDB won't allow jpeg images -- it only allows gifs, so use a jpeg to gif converter to use any picture as your avatar. Don't worry, your picture will not move or anything. Use this converter: http://www.online-convert.com/result...b366a88d3386dd
Old 26-Apr-15, 13:33   #8
Hind
Crown Member

good DIY job taseti

admin i'm so embarrassed for you
Old 26-Apr-15, 14:39   #9
Taseti
Major Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hind View Post
good DIY job taseti

admin i'm so embarrassed for you
Thanks, Hind. I wish I could say that this was a stroke of genius, but all I did was put two and two together. My gif avatar worked and every other picture didn't work. Admin should be embarrassed because I'm nearly hopeless when it comes to computers. I am genuinely technologically challenged.
Old 26-Apr-15, 14:58   #10
Hind
Crown Member

Talking

taseti shshsh please don't disturb the terracota army
Old 26-Apr-15, 15:29   #11
Taseti
Major Contributor

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hind View Post
taseti shshsh please don't disturb the terracota army
I really should have ran with it and milked it dry ha? To have this aura about me. Like look how skilled I am. Watch out, Taseti is coming for your job, admin.