Go Back   Sudan.Net Discussion Board - SDB - منتدى سودان.نت > General Discussion Board > General Discussion - المنتدى العام

    

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-Jan-17, 15:27   #51
Philosophy
Moderator
 
Philosophy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Terra Incognita
Posts: 4,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ودالعفاض View Post
Islam is the 'last - ditch' prospect to keep this world intact, otherwise the fate of whole civilization hangs on balance ,,
Now it's clear cut evidence that BOTH individuals and communities are desperately in need to some believe ,, Atheism is not the answer for sure ....
THE West is suffering a lot ( Homosexuality ,Narcotism, Alcoholism, Selfishness and others) These " self- destroying' shortcomings are growing rapidly and wouldn't stop until the whole system die out ,,,

What makes you so sure that the prospect or the answer for a civil society is a religious one in the first place ?
And why should it be ?

Whose religion should it be? And by what right do you plan to apply it on the whole society ?
__________________
__________________________
In the pursuit of truth
Start with the assumption
That everyone is a liar
__________________________
Philosophy is offline               Reply With Quote               
Sponsored Links
Old 08-Jan-17, 17:18   #52
الثعلب الشتوي
Major Contributor
 

Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 357
Exclamation

Quote:
Quote:
هذا عصر السماوات المفتوحة يا بيس....لا احد ولا شيء يستطيع
أن يحول دون وصول صوت شخص ما الى حيث يريد...ألا ترى
أن الانترنيت بات يقض مضاجع الأنظمة الاستبدادية لانها لا تقدر على
السيطرة عليه...ولذا من العبث محاولة إسكات أي صوت


سلامات مكوار, وكل عام وانتم بخير
كلامك عن خطر الإنترنت على الأنظمة الإستبدادية يحتاج لنقاش.

تعريف الأنظمة الإستبدادية في تقديري تعريف متهالك .. فالمراجعة المتأنية أثبتت أن الديموقراطية اللبرالية يمكن أن تكون بذات الدرجة من السوء مع الأنظمة الإستبدادية .. ودرجة السوء بعد واحد فقط منها هو من نفس مادة بوستك .. الملحدون وبصورة عامة الذين يجدون متنفسا لما يريدون قوله خارج الأنساق التقليدية الرسمية للتعبير. هناك عدد من الأوربيين يتركون أوطانهم في الغرب لأسباب سياسية, لكن الميديا لا تسلط عليهم الضوء كثيرا. أما الذين يتم تسليط الضوء عليهم فمعظمهم هم من فئة العميل المزدوج, القوات الإحتياطية للإمبراطورية, أمثال عمك جوليان بتاع ويكليكس. من جهة ثانية, فالذين هم في زمرة المغضوب عليهم حقيقة وليس ادعاء, فيهم من تحولت حياتهم إلى جحيم بسبب ملاحقة غير قانونية لهم على أيدي المؤسسات الرسمية في الغرب بصفة تمثل إنتهاكا لأبسط الشرائع والقوانين وعلى رأسها دساتير الديموقراطية اللبرالية الغربية.

وهذا يعارض قولك بأنه من العبث إسكات صوت أي شخص. فالإنترنت مليئ بقصص الحسابات المقفلة التي أصحابها مغضوب عليهم, ليس لأنهم ارتكبوا أي مخالفة قانونية, ولكن لأن هناك وصاية على ما تحسبه انترنت حر. وكويس لو وقفت على تقفيل الحسابات وبس.

أما الضابط السعودي المذكور في المشاركة أربعة وأربعين, فلا أعتقد إنو فاهم هو بيعمل في شنو. في اعتقادي (مجرد تخمين) يكون لاقى واحد من ضباط أمنستي إنترناشونال, أو أي مندوب آخر لقوات البلاط, وأقنعو بأنو يعمل إنشقاق ويتجه صوب ألمانيا.

ألمانيا في رأيي أصلا دولة حتى بعد إعادة الديموقراطية إليها ليست سوى ديموقراطية على الورق. فالحكومة الألمانية كانت ولا تزال تتجسس على مواطنيها, كما على شركائها الأوربيين لصالح الإمبراطورية

وفي بوست للثعلب بهناك عن الديموقراطية والدولة الرهينة .. ألمانيا كحالة دراسية.

ما أظن الكلام ده حيغير رأيك أو يقلل من شهيتك لنسخ الفيديوهات دون تحليل شاف أو مقنع. لكن لا بأس.

تحياتي
الثعلب

__________________
في انتظار السلام, على المرأ أن يلعن التثاؤب وينحيه جانبا.ا
الثعلب الشتوي is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 08-Jan-17, 19:01   #53
ودالعفاض
Crown Member
 
ودالعفاض's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: الحصاية ـ العفاض
Posts: 12,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post
What makes you so sure that the prospect or the answer for a civil society is a religious one in the first place ?
And why should it be ?

Whose religion should it be? And by what right do you plan to apply it on the whole society ?
the first question is not so difficult to answer
it because as i stated earlier there are many social problems have been created nowadays confirm the vital role of religion to solve them or at least reduce the consequences
The second question ,, what religion should it be , is difficult to answer this at the first glance ,,, But with deep consideration I think Islam should be given the priority as the most thought after and popular according to most statistics*
I have no right of course to apply it to all ,, But just a suggestion
Let's agree first to the important of believing to regulate the civil society then other points wouldn't be that hard
__________________
...(ام ابرموا امرا فانا مبرمون)
من كرمت عليه نفسه هانت عليه شهوته
ودالعفاض is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 08-Jan-17, 20:34   #54
Sultan
Crown Member
 
Sultan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Sudan
Posts: 27,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ودالعفاض View Post
Islam is the 'last - ditch' prospect to keep this world intact, otherwise the fate of whole civilization hangs on balance ,,
Now it's clear cut evidence that BOTH individuals and communities are desperately in need to some believe ,, Atheism is not the answer for sure ....
THE West is suffering a lot ( Homosexuality ,Narcotism, Alcoholism, Selfishness and others) These " self- destroying' shortcomings are growing rapidly and wouldn't stop until the whole system die out ,,,


I was very disappointed by this take on things.

You realize that homosexuality is not a disease (in established medical circles) and it is a random occurrence in the animal kingdom. What is different is the moral/legal context that determines which cultures normalize it or suppresses it. You can’t dispute that homosexuality is part of all cultures that some purport to be shielded by Islam.

All the other Western vices (they also exist every where) are a product of a certain life style related to what people do and how value is assigned in their cultures (fix that and you will treat the symptoms). Social alienation is a sociological construct.. and religious extremism (as in the kind we see in our part of the world) is also a manifest form of it.

How is Islam going to save the world and save the world from what exactly?

It is false dichotomy to say that the withering of organized religion, which is a function of enlightenment (a process that is centuries old), which is a process that never took root in our cultures because they were colonized for a better part of a 1000 thousand years). It will come and religious influences will wither because individuals, on their own, will have less need for it! All this is not a conspiracy but simple social progress.

Moreover, all this can’t be juxtaposed with atheism. Atheism is not a religion not an ideology not a body of knowledge … it is simply a philosophical position that argues that ontological argument of organized religion (all of them that believe in a creator of the universe …etc) is invalid because it lacks proof. It is no more than that .. it is not an answer even to the central ontological argument!

Thanks
__________________

حرية سلام وعدالة.. الثورة خيار الشعب

ديمقراطية راسخة ..تنمية مستدامة ..وطن واحد ..سلم وطيد
Sudan for all the Sudanese ..السودان لكل السودانيين
Sultan is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 09-Jan-17, 02:36   #55
Mikwar
Golden Member
 
Mikwar's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 8,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by الثعلب الشتوي View Post


سلامات مكوار, وكل عام وانتم بخير
كلامك عن خطر الإنترنت على الأنظمة الإستبدادية يحتاج لنقاش.

تعريف الأنظمة الإستبدادية في تقديري تعريف متهالك .. فالمراجعة المتأنية أثبتت أن الديموقراطية اللبرالية يمكن أن تكون بذات الدرجة من السوء مع الأنظمة الإستبدادية .. ودرجة السوء بعد واحد فقط منها هو من نفس مادة بوستك .. الملحدون وبصورة عامة الذين يجدون متنفسا لما يريدون قوله خارج الأنساق التقليدية الرسمية للتعبير. هناك عدد من الأوربيين يتركون أوطانهم في الغرب لأسباب سياسية, لكن الميديا لا تسلط عليهم الضوء كثيرا. أما الذين يتم تسليط الضوء عليهم فمعظمهم هم من فئة العميل المزدوج, القوات الإحتياطية للإمبراطورية, أمثال عمك جوليان بتاع ويكليكس. من جهة ثانية, فالذين هم في زمرة المغضوب عليهم حقيقة وليس ادعاء, فيهم من تحولت حياتهم إلى جحيم بسبب ملاحقة غير قانونية لهم على أيدي المؤسسات الرسمية في الغرب بصفة تمثل إنتهاكا لأبسط الشرائع والقوانين وعلى رأسها دساتير الديموقراطية اللبرالية الغربية.

وهذا يعارض قولك بأنه من العبث إسكات صوت أي شخص. فالإنترنت مليئ بقصص الحسابات المقفلة التي أصحابها مغضوب عليهم, ليس لأنهم ارتكبوا أي مخالفة قانونية, ولكن لأن هناك وصاية على ما تحسبه انترنت حر. وكويس لو وقفت على تقفيل الحسابات وبس.

أما الضابط السعودي المذكور في المشاركة أربعة وأربعين, فلا أعتقد إنو فاهم هو بيعمل في شنو. في اعتقادي (مجرد تخمين) يكون لاقى واحد من ضباط أمنستي إنترناشونال, أو أي مندوب آخر لقوات البلاط, وأقنعو بأنو يعمل إنشقاق ويتجه صوب ألمانيا.

ألمانيا في رأيي أصلا دولة حتى بعد إعادة الديموقراطية إليها ليست سوى ديموقراطية على الورق. فالحكومة الألمانية كانت ولا تزال تتجسس على مواطنيها, كما على شركائها الأوربيين لصالح الإمبراطورية

وفي بوست للثعلب بهناك عن الديموقراطية والدولة الرهينة .. ألمانيا كحالة دراسية.

ما أظن الكلام ده حيغير رأيك أو يقلل من شهيتك لنسخ الفيديوهات دون تحليل شاف أو مقنع. لكن لا بأس.

تحياتي
الثعلب

إنت داير تصل الى شنو من هذا اللت والعجن
شنو الكونكلوجن بتاعك
هل تريد ان تساوي بين الأنظمة الديمقراطية المفتوحة
وبين الأنظمة الإستبدادية
قلت هناك اوربيون ""يتركون أوطانهم في الغرب لأسباب
سياسية, لكن الميديا لا تسلط عليهم الضوء كثيرا""...بس
لم تخبرنا اين يذهبون!...هل يذهبون الى افريقيا ام الى الصين
ام الى كوريا الشمالية ام إلى كوبا التي مات كاستروها بعد أن
أورث عرشها لأخيه راؤل ام الى روسيا البوتينية؟؟؟
يارااااجل
اما قولك بأن هناك قصص قفل حسابات في الانترنيت طبعآ
تقصد مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي الشهيرة...قفل بعض الحسابات
ان حدث لا علاقة له بحرية التعبير من قريب او بعيد...فتلك المواقع
لها قوانين ولوائح وليست جبانة هايصة ...فالترويج للارهاب ممنوع
والتشهير بالناس ونشر معلومات شخصية لا يرغبون في نشرها ممنوع
واتحداك ان تأتي بدليل لقفل اي حساب في الفيس بوك متعلق بحرية
التعبير
أما كلامك بأني أنشر الفيديوهات ""دون تحليل شاف أو مقنع""ا
فكلام مضحك ...انا انشر هنا عينات تسلط الضوء على ظاهرة الإلحاد
التي تفشت مؤخرآ، دون أن افرض رؤيتي او وجهة نظري
ثم ماهو التحليل الذي تريده؟ هل تريدني ان استخدم نظرية
المؤامرة مثلك في تفسيرك لفيديو الضابط السعودي
وتصويرك له بأنه مؤامرة من منظمة (أمنستي)ا
او كما قلت :(( يكون لاقى واحد من ضباط أمنستي
إنترناشونال, أو أي مندوب آخر لقوات البلاط, وأقنعو بأنو
يعمل إنشقاق ويتجه صوب ألمانيا))ا
يا رااااجل...هذا ما تقوله عصابة البشير والأنظمة الإستبدادية
ضد معارضيها وضد من ينشقون عنها
فخليك واضح ولا تختبئ وراء كلام سفوسطائي
مع تحياتي


__________________
لو كل كوز عوى القمته حجرآ [] لأصبح الصخر مثقال بدينار
Mikwar is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 09-Jan-17, 06:36   #56
ودالعفاض
Crown Member
 
ودالعفاض's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: الحصاية ـ العفاض
Posts: 12,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultan View Post


I was very disappointed by this take on things.

You realize that homosexuality is not a disease (in established medical circles) and it is a random occurrence in the animal kingdom. What is different is the moral/legal context that determines which cultures normalize it or suppresses it. You can’t dispute that homosexuality is part of all cultures that some purport to be shielded by Islam.

All the other Western vices (they also exist every where) are a product of a certain life style related to what people do and how value is assigned in their cultures (fix that and you will treat the symptoms). Social alienation is a sociological construct.. and religious extremism (as in the kind we see in our part of the world) is also a manifest form of it.

How is Islam going to save the world and save the world from what exactly?

It is false dichotomy to say that the withering of organized religion, which is a function of enlightenment (a process that is centuries old), which is a process that never took root in our cultures because they were colonized for a better part of a 1000 thousand years). It will come and religious influences will wither because individuals, on their own, will have less need for it! All this is not a conspiracy but simple social progress.

Moreover, all this can’t be juxtaposed with atheism. Atheism is not a religion not an ideology not a body of knowledge … it is simply a philosophical position that argues that ontological argument of organized religion (all of them that believe in a creator of the universe …etc) is invalid because it lacks proof. It is no more than that .. it is not an answer even to the central ontological argument!

Thanks
thank you sultan
To be honest ,, I agree with you in some points of what you have stated and even can admit that there are many problems to convert what 'I have said' to reality.
However, the whole idea is to implement some ''religious believe'' in the body of civil society to support their moral value and to curb as possible the effect of severity of modernization,,, in my opinion such practice is needed
__________________
...(ام ابرموا امرا فانا مبرمون)
من كرمت عليه نفسه هانت عليه شهوته
ودالعفاض is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 09-Jan-17, 13:46   #57
absurra
Golden Member
 
absurra's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post


ميزان من وجهة نظر اسلامية

وعليه

فهو

ميزان نسبي



Nope
it's a common basis for every aspect of life.
__________________
قلت له: أوجعت أضلعي
فقام متثاقلاً وجلس على ...قلبي
absurra is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 09-Jan-17, 15:29   #58
Mikwar
Golden Member
 
Mikwar's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 8,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikaina View Post
تحياتى استاذ مكوار

الراجل دا اووول حاجة قال كان تابع للطائفة الاسماعيلية و أكيد لو قريت الموضوع التالى لكونت فكرة عن كيف كان بناء شخصيته بادئ ذى بدئ

http://www.dorar.net/enc/firq/3056

المهم الزول دا تاب و بقى مسلم نمرة واحد

بعد كم و عشرين سنة من الدعوة الى الاسلام قابلتو شكوك فى قصص القران زى ما لفت انتباهو واحد من أصحابو
قام يبحث فى القران فعلا تأكدت شكوكو و ساب الاسلام لى يوم و تانى رجع و بعد سنة المرقة الياها.. صاحبو طبعا كان قال ليهو قصص القرآن دى مأخودة من التوراة و العهد القديم .. الخ

طيب.. شكوكو شنو

قصة ذى القرنين
يأجوج و ماجوج
خلق السماء بغير عمد
و يستنكر اقحام مسألة الاعجاز العلمى للقرآن


يمكن ارجع للموضوع و يمكن ما ارجع لمناقشة التلاتة حاجات ديل

ياخ اقول ليك... احسن افتح بيهم موضوع براى
الكلام الفوق دا تلخيص للفيديو
تحياتي التكينة
التحول من دين معين الى دين آخر او إلى الإلحاد ليس بهذه السهولة
انما يتم عبر ولادة عسيرة جدآ...فيها التردد وفيها عدم اليقينية قبل الوصول
الى القرار النهائي...من قراءاتي وما تواتر لي سماعيآ أن معظم المتحولين الى أديان
أخرى او الى الالحاد مروا بنفس حالة هذا الباكستاني


www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDKV1KLIeg4
__________________
لو كل كوز عوى القمته حجرآ [] لأصبح الصخر مثقال بدينار
Mikwar is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 09-Jan-17, 17:25   #59
Sultan
Crown Member
 
Sultan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Sudan
Posts: 27,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ودالعفاض View Post
thank you sultan
To be honest ,, I agree with you in some points of what you have stated and even can admit that there are many problems to convert what 'I have said' to reality.
However, the whole idea is to implement some ''religious believe'' in the body of civil society to support their moral value and to curb as possible the effect of severity of modernization,,, in my opinion such practice is needed
Thanks ... I think we should not make ethics a subset of religious morality when the reverse is true is only.

Every culture and social organization has ethics and morality .. the differences among comes in assigning “collective” weights to the various components of said ethics and morality. Moreover, the absence of belief in organized religion does not, in any way, mean that individuals and cultures are without morals or ethics. You or me (through our own lens) not accepting said ethics of said culture does not confirm their lack of existence.

Again, the issue of alienation is not exclusive to modernity, but it directly relates to what people do and the how the fruits of their actions are valued within a culture. The more separation that exists between what we do and how it is valued the more likely that a dislocation of some sort will exist and no amount of moral discipline is going force the genie back in the bottle.

Example: The increased of signs of religiously in our culture have not in any way curtailed corruption, public integrity or to just sight one example (prostitution .. formal and informal). Work ethics have also deteriorated.
__________________

حرية سلام وعدالة.. الثورة خيار الشعب

ديمقراطية راسخة ..تنمية مستدامة ..وطن واحد ..سلم وطيد
Sudan for all the Sudanese ..السودان لكل السودانيين
Sultan is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 09-Jan-17, 21:40   #60
الثعلب الشتوي
Major Contributor
 

Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 357
Default

Quote:
Quote:
إنت داير تصل الى شنو من هذا اللت والعجن
شنو الكونكلوجن بتاعك
هل تريد ان تساوي بين الأنظمة الديمقراطية المفتوحة
وبين الأنظمة الإستبدادية
قلت هناك اوربيون ""يتركون أوطانهم في الغرب لأسباب
سياسية, لكن الميديا لا تسلط عليهم الضوء كثيرا""...بس
لم تخبرنا اين يذهبون!...هل يذهبون الى افريقيا ام الى الصين
ام الى كوريا الشمالية ام إلى كوبا التي مات كاستروها بعد أن
أورث عرشها لأخيه راؤل ام الى روسيا البوتينية؟؟؟
يارااااجل
اما قولك بأن هناك قصص قفل حسابات في الانترنيت طبعآ
تقصد مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي الشهيرة...قفل بعض الحسابات
ان حدث لا علاقة له بحرية التعبير من قريب او بعيد...فتلك المواقع
لها قوانين ولوائح وليست جبانة هايصة ...فالترويج للارهاب ممنوع
والتشهير بالناس ونشر معلومات شخصية لا يرغبون في نشرها ممنوع
واتحداك ان تأتي بدليل لقفل اي حساب في الفيس بوك متعلق بحرية
التعبير
أما كلامك بأني أنشر الفيديوهات ""دون تحليل شاف أو مقنع""ا
فكلام مضحك ...انا انشر هنا عينات تسلط الضوء على ظاهرة الإلحاد
التي تفشت مؤخرآ، دون أن افرض رؤيتي او وجهة نظري
ثم ماهو التحليل الذي تريده؟ هل تريدني ان استخدم نظرية
المؤامرة مثلك في تفسيرك لفيديو الضابط السعودي
وتصويرك له بأنه مؤامرة من منظمة (أمنستي)ا
او كما قلت :(( يكون لاقى واحد من ضباط أمنستي
إنترناشونال, أو أي مندوب آخر لقوات البلاط, وأقنعو بأنو
يعمل إنشقاق ويتجه صوب ألمانيا))ا
يا رااااجل...هذا ما تقوله عصابة البشير والأنظمة الإستبدادية
ضد معارضيها وضد من ينشقون عنها
فخليك واضح ولا تختبئ وراء كلام سفوسطائي
مع تحياتي


مكوار الغياظ
يا كافي البلا, ما في حتى كل عام وانتم بخير. والله إنت لو تابعت الفيديوهات دي حتصحى تلقى نفسك خشيت جوة فيديو وما قادر تطلع.



بالنسبة لأسئلتك .. الذين يتركون أوطانهم في الغرب, فيهم فعلا من يذهب إلى روسيا البوتينية. لكن أغلبهم راسهم مقطوع بيحاولوا يعملوا بداية جديدة في دول غربية أخرى غير مسقط الرأس لأنو ده ما يبدو أنه متاح. لكن فيهم المجهجه حتى في هذا المتاح بسبب متابعة الأجهزة الأمنية. ولو عاوز أمثلة أديك بدل المثال أمثلة. في الفكت منو, وفي الذي اكتسب صفة متشرد دائم, لأنو محل ما يقبّل يعترو ليه .. طرد من الولايات المتحدة, ملاحقة في أسبانيا, خساسات في سويسرا تجبره على تركها, توقيف في أستراليا, ملاحقة في ألمانيا, وما عارف كفاية ولا أزيدك؟

قلت تتحداني أجيب ليك مثال واحد عن قفل حساب على مواقع الفيس وتويتر يكون له علاقة بحرية التعبير. طيب أديك مثال, وان شالله بس تطلع زول حقاني. قبل فترة في بريطانيا (تلخيص وترجمتي من مقال على موقع صحيفة قارديان البريطانية) أيام حكومة المحافظين واجراءاتها المسماة تقشفية, قاموا أعمامك في الفيس بتقفيل جماعي لحسابات نشطاء بريطانيين, منهم على سبيل المثال لا الحصر, قروب أوقف القص (ضد التقشف في الميزانية وضد تخفيض الإنفاق العام بصورة لم يسبق لها مثيل من قبل في بريطانيا حديثا), جمعية طلاب لندن, جمعية الخضر بمجلس تاور هاملت, وغيرهم تعرضوا لإقفال حساباتهم على فيس بوك بصورة جماعية قُبيل عطلة البنوك في شهر مايو عام ألفين وحداشر.

عندما يضغط المتصفـّحون لنك القروب على الفيس تظهر رسالة, عفوا الصفحة التي طلبتها لم يتح العثور عليها. أحد المآزق الأساسية أن فيس بوك لم يخطر أصحاب الحسابات المشار إليها بنية فيس بوك في إزالة الحسابات. ولكن بعد أن فاحت الرائحة تحجج فيس بوك بإن الحسابات خالفت القوانين وحسب كلام فيس بوك فإن الحسابات هي حسابات شخصية استعملت في نشاط تقوم به مجموعة, الأمر الذي رد عليه النشطاء بأنه تحجج وتذرع بنقاط فنية, لأنه من الصعب جدا التمييز بين البروفايل والصفحة.

وأعتقد أنك ستوافق يا مكوار, أن المخالفة الفنية التي أعلنها فيس بوك وعاقب أصحابها دون إخطار أصحابها حتى ولو من باب العلم بالشيئ, لا تدخل ضمن قائمة تكهناتك التي شملت الترويج للإرهاب والتشهير بالناس. النشطاء لاحظوا توقيت إزالة الحسابات (الزواج الملكي كان على الأبواب), كما الإستهداف لعدد كبير من الحسابات, مما يشير حسب كلام النشطاء إلى تنسيق محتمل بين فيس بوك والأجهزة الأمنية\غيرها في بريطانيا.

ليس المهم أن الحسابات عادت بعد موت إسفيري لعدة أيام, ولكن المهم هو قدرة فيس بوك في تعطيل المساحة المتوفرة للنشطاء في توقيت اختياري ودون اخطار.

ليس هناك شفافية, لأن فيس بوك في تاريخو لم يستطع تأكيد عدد الصفحات التي تم إقفالها في الصباح الذي شهد بدأ عطلة البنوك المشار إليها.

بصدد ضباط أمنستي إنترناشونال, أرجو أن يكون المنطق من الرقيّ بحيث يوسع صلاحيات المهمة البحثية خارج نطاق عبث التسميات غير الجادة مثل نظرية المؤامرة ,عشان نقدر نرشّد وقت السودان الضائع, ونلقى وقت لأشياء أخرى بنفس القدر من الأهمية .. مشكلة الموية الملوثة, صعوبة الحصول على الأدوية المنقذة للحياة, وهكذا.

كل عام وانتم بخير مرة أخرى
الثعلب









__________________
في انتظار السلام, على المرأ أن يلعن التثاؤب وينحيه جانبا.ا
الثعلب الشتوي is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 10-Jan-17, 06:25   #61
Mikwar
Golden Member
 
Mikwar's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 8,468
Default

أنظر ماذا يقول هذا المتحدث عن إبن عم الدكتور حسن عبد الله
الترابي واسمه عمر مقيم في سويسرا
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhUumuCeKYg
__________________
لو كل كوز عوى القمته حجرآ [] لأصبح الصخر مثقال بدينار
Mikwar is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 10-Jan-17, 08:48   #62
Alkan daka
Crown Member
 
Alkan daka's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 11,687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikwar
الإنسان حيوان إجتماعي ينزع بالغريزة إلى مشاركة الآخرين همومه وأفكاره وآماله
والملحدون يقولون انهم تحرروا من الدين ويريدون مساعدة الآخرين للتحرر من عبودية
الدين...وكل يغني على ليلاه

من أسهل الأمور أن يعلن (المسلم)- أو أي معتنق لديانة سماوية - إلحاده
ورفضه التام لدينه الذي وجد عليه آبائه واعتنتقه منذ الصغر .. ويريد الآن
التحرر من (عبودية) هذا الدين . فكيف يتم ذلك !؟

هل برفض الدين تماماً من أساسه .. أم بمواجهة ومحاربة الذين يستغلون
الدين وبإسمه يرتكبون أفظع وأبشع الجرائم في سعيهم للسلطة والرياسة والتمكين لأنفسهم في الآرض بالقبض على السلطة والمال وبقوة السلاح !؟
ويصفون كل من يعارض سلطتهم (الدينية الإسلاموية) بالعلماني الخارج عن الملة
يعني الملحد الكافر بالله !!ا
...........................


: ولقد كتبت هنا من قبل

الدين هو سبب ضعف المسلمين وتخلفهم في هذا العصر


Alkan daka is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 10-Jan-17, 10:01   #63
absurra
Golden Member
 
absurra's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultan View Post


I was very disappointed by this take on things.

You realize that homosexuality is not a disease (in established medical circles) and it is a random occurrence in the animal kingdom. What is different is the moral/legal context that determines which cultures normalize it or suppresses it. You can’t dispute that homosexuality is part of all cultures that some purport to be shielded by Islam.

All the other Western vices (they also exist every where) are a product of a certain life style related to what people do and how value is assigned in their cultures (fix that and you will treat the symptoms). Social alienation is a sociological construct.. and religious extremism (as in the kind we see in our part of the world) is also a manifest form of it.

How is Islam going to save the world and save the world from what exactly?

It is false dichotomy to say that the withering of organized religion, which is a function of enlightenment (a process that is centuries old), which is a process that never took root in our cultures because they were colonized for a better part of a 1000 thousand years). It will come and religious influences will wither because individuals, on their own, will have less need for it! All this is not a conspiracy but simple social progress.

Moreover, all this can’t be juxtaposed with atheism. Atheism is not a religion not an ideology not a body of knowledge … it is simply a philosophical position that argues that ontological argument of organized religion (all of them that believe in a creator of the universe …etc) is invalid because it lacks proof. It is no more than that .. it is not an answer even to the central ontological argument!

Thanks


LOL
Regardless the amount of crab you write,sophisticated language you use the fact is that you are an atheist. You have every right to be. yet, the question of religion is much simpler. It's simply a notion that some people believe in and some don't.

Islam is the answer to everything I mean for those who look at it from a different side and that side is certainly, not Carl Marks's
__________________
قلت له: أوجعت أضلعي
فقام متثاقلاً وجلس على ...قلبي
absurra is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 10-Jan-17, 10:05   #64
absurra
Golden Member
 
absurra's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,815
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ودالعفاض View Post
thank you sultan
To be honest ,, I agree with you in some points of what you have stated and even can admit that there are many problems to convert what 'I have said' to reality.
However, the whole idea is to implement some ''religious believe'' in the body of civil society to support their moral value and to curb as possible the effect of severity of modernization,,, in my opinion such practice is needed








may I ask what "some points" you agree with this man on?
__________________
قلت له: أوجعت أضلعي
فقام متثاقلاً وجلس على ...قلبي
absurra is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 10-Jan-17, 11:00   #65
absurra
Golden Member
 
absurra's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post
What makes you so sure that the prospect or the answer for a civil society is a religious one in the first place ?
And why should it be ?

Whose religion should it be? And by what right do you plan to apply it on the whole society ?


Hold it right there Phil.
I think the gentleman was commenting from his standpoint as A MUSSLIM
__________________
قلت له: أوجعت أضلعي
فقام متثاقلاً وجلس على ...قلبي
absurra is offline               Reply With Quote               
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

بحث مخصص

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:10.


Sudan.Net © 2014