Go Back   Sudan.Net Discussion Board - SDB - منتدى سودان.نت > General Discussion Board > Feedback and Complaints - الملاحظات و الشكاوى

Old 25-Apr-10, 01:14   #51
Madit
Major Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoolx View Post
can you take Sudan out of that map ؟

if one tribe in Sudan is arab it dose not make us all arabs

proud to be Sudanese..not arab
Do you mean he is the one who created the Arabs world map?Arabs have sold sudan to Arabs world and that is exactly what we had been fighting for.
Old 25-Apr-10, 01:19   #52
Sambi
Major Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by كاليميرو View Post
This thread is intended to fight exactly that, primitive ugly racism.
I concur... but now, it is turning into a fight.
Sambi is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 25-Apr-10, 01:34   #53
Ana-omdurman
Golden Member

mr kalimero

You seem to miss something very important in this forum which , like many others,you R not aware of. Let me count myself as well until few years ago when I noticed it ,after reading an article from smart SDB member.

قال سول الله محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم (من تعلم لغة قوم أمن شرهم

The prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) said '' he who learns a peoples language, safeguard's himself from their evil"

this forum works as a good platform to know who your enemy is , and how he thinks & functions. As the Jewish scholar once said, to conquer the enemy know how he thinks. But to learn how he funstions you need to give him the full freedom of expression including insults. If it was not for Sudan.net you will never have heard of the Jackal or theone or Uniteus, nor would you know how they think. Alot of northerners come in this board talking of unity and how sudanese are united, until they get shocked when they see the likes of Theone & others abusing them in the board. They wake up to the reality. Then U get afroamericans like UU & afro-rebel with a mentality totally different from any african and a very weird concept. They view the world around them through a narrow vision as either black or white. I have noticed the black american can be the african's first enemy and not the white or Jew as we thought all along. i have learned I am not first enemy for some southerners, but other southerners in their tribal regions rustling over cattles.

The sudan.net has thought me many things about different people that I never met in real life. When you allow unlimited freedom in the board this shows you day by day how your future foe or friend thinks and how world evolves around them. Thats how the western ruling elite understand the third world and muslim extremists, by opening the freedom of expression for extremists like abu hamza. While in Egypt, no one knows about them.

Trust me the more we allow freedom, the more you understand your enemy and conquer him. By enemy, I dont mean mighty jackal nor Theone but who could be behind inciting them. And you can use them against the same enemy in the right way

Quote:
It does not bother me one bit.

I just do not like to see the forum I quite admire being turned into a third class gutter where all sorts of bigots, primitive nobodies and web maggots roam and do pretty much as they wish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

As long as we agree on objectives, we should never fall out with each other just because we believe in different methods, tactics, or strategy.
Ana-omdurman is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 25-Apr-10, 02:22   #54
Madit
Major Contributor

So which enemy are you conquering? I find it hard to believe you in quoting mohammed in such talks. Can't you leave mohammed behind when you chat with audiences?
Old 25-Apr-10, 02:32   #55
Ana-omdurman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madit View Post
So which enemy are you conquering? I find it hard to believe you in quoting mohammed in such talks. Can't you leave mohammed behind when you chat with audiences?

no problem here is another one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana-omdurman View Post
As the Jewish scholar once said, to conquer the enemy know how he thinks..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

As long as we agree on objectives, we should never fall out with each other just because we believe in different methods, tactics, or strategy.
Old 25-Apr-10, 05:00   #56
sabrun.jameel
Major Contributor

Quote:
mr kalimero
You seem to miss something very important in this forum which , like many others,you R not aware of. Let me count myself as well until few years ago when I noticed it ,after reading an article from smart SDB member.

The prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) said '' he who learns a peoples language, safeguard's himself from their evil"

this forum works as a good platform to know who your enemy is , and how he thinks & functions. As the Jewish scholar once said, to conquer the enemy know how he thinks. But to learn how he funstions you need to give him the full freedom of expression including insults. If it was not for Sudan.net you will never have heard of the Jackal or theone or Uniteus, nor would you know how they think. Alot of northerners come in this board talking of unity and how sudanese are united, until they get shocked when they see the likes of Theone & others abusing them in the board. They wake up to the reality. Then U get afroamericans like UU & afro-rebel with a mentality totally different from any african and a very weird concept. They view the world around them through a narrow vision as either black or white. I have noticed the black american can be the african's first enemy and not the white or Jew as we thought all along. i have learned I am not first enemy for some southerners, but other southerners in their tribal regions rustling over cattles.

The sudan.net has thought me many things about different people that I never met in real life. When you allow unlimited freedom in the board this shows you day by day how your future foe or friend thinks and how world evolves around them. Thats how the western ruling elite understand the third world and muslim extremists, by opening the freedom of expression for extremists like abu hamza. While in Egypt, no one knows about them.

Trust me the more we allow freedom, the more you understand your enemy and conquer him. By enemy, I dont mean mighty jackal nor Theone but who could be behind inciting them. And you can use them against the same enemy in the right way

Wonderfully said.

I had
no idea about anything about Sudan until I joined this board. Had no idea of people from the south resent us as much as its shown here.

I mean, we all come across people who are islamophobic (people such as Theone and Mighty Jackal), thats a norm. But I had no idea about being hated this much by the people of the south. Wow, now that I think of it, i've been living in la-la land lool
Old 25-Apr-10, 05:15   #57
Ana-omdurman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrun.jameel View Post

Wonderfully said.
I mean, we all come across people who are islamophobic (people such as Theone and Mighty Jackal), thats a norm. But I had no idea about being hated this much by the people of the south. Wow, now that I think of it, i've been living in la-la land lool

Well not all people from the south hate you. But the ones that hate you, hate U so much . Another point to look at is some southerners never had any direct contact with northerners,(may be northerners in military uniform). I remember one southerner who made friends with some northerners in the board was surprised to find he has alot of things in common with them.

Let me also remind you that those southerners who hate you, also hate southerners from other tribes. When their topic is not about killing a Northerner, it will be about killing another southern tribe, usually bashing the Dinkas. So he does'nt just hate you he hates other southerners as well. i have witnessed in many threads. My contact was only with southerners raised in Khartoum, and to be honest they are completely different from the ones U see in the board, who are usually raised refugee camps in Kenya & Uganda and who have had no contact with mainland sudan

Old 25-Apr-10, 06:11   #58
Aviator1
Golden Member

Send a message via AIM to Aviator1

Quote:
mr kalimero
I have read what you saying and i can conclude that at the very end of the day you would have left SDB with empty handed.

Everyone here log onto SDB from his/her respective country or residency individually. So it's impossible someone is behind inciting on other Sudanese to hate Islam and Arabs. What we all watch in the media or internet is not enough to turn one against his own good countrymen.

But of course, unless one is not a deadhead islamist, there is no reason you can stop looking somewhere else to why other Sudanese hate Islam or so call Sudanese Arabs.

Take a look at their thinking!

"...understanding your enemy and conquer him."

It's 2010 for god sake, no one still comfortable with such thinking except cult groups like Sudanese Islamists and the only things they are conquering is raping and pouring sulfuric acid on girls or blasting their classrooms.

Apply the phrase 'understand the enemy and conquer him' to our Sudanese problem. In Sudan you don't have enemy to conquer but you do have citizen victims who are tired of lies and denials.

Even a wild animal would naturally know others can feed on you if the head is in the hole and your long tail is left outside.

Here, you don't have to stare at stars 'till they fall down and certainly there is no need to accuse other countries when you should simply go to Darfur and admit wrongdoings, ask for forgiveness and correct those misconducts, and find lasting, genuine peace

Map of South Sudan

Last edited by Aviator1; 25-Apr-10 at 06:18.
Aviator1 is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 25-Apr-10, 06:15   #59
Madit
Major Contributor

Aviator, are you still aviating? Well tell me if you need help.
Old 25-Apr-10, 08:53   #60
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
mr kalimero

Ana Umdur

You have an interesting way of looking at it, but I see it differently.

There is good reason why hateful racist incitement is outlawed worldwide.
The ultimate end of this sort of rhetoric is genocide. It's precisely because of this sort of rhetoric we had bloodshed in our country for 50+ years and also witnessed terrible tragedies in places like Rwanda and the Congo, etc.
Anywhere that tolerates incitement, racism and bigotry is threatened with self-destruction, just like these countries.

I think it's every sane person's duty to challenge and condemn this sort of degenerate attitude and failure to tackle that is not in anyone's interest.

The irony is that the primitive mindset of these bigoted and psychopathic individuals is a risk to their own people. Because when the principle of hating and targeting a whole identity (any identity) is encouraged, any identity can be a target. When the Arabs are gone, the zombies will move on to prey on some other people/tribe/sub-tribe/clan/family etc. As long as the rhetorical vehicle (incitement) is availabe, the goods will be delivered , regardless of whom the customer is.

I think we should collide with this dangerous trash, head on and expose hatemongers and primitive hell bats as the slimy, contemptible and psychopathic cancer that they are.

الله أكبر و العزة للسودان

كاليميرو is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 25-Apr-10, 11:57   #61
Asarya
Major Contributor

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with كاليميرو on this one.

Even though I think he's doing this the wrong way (you broke forums rules yourself on this thread!).
Asarya is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 25-Apr-10, 12:40   #62
*Olive
Golden Member

My contact was only with southerners raised in Khartoum, and to be honest they are completely different from the ones U see in the board, who are usually raised refugee camps in Kenya & Uganda and who have had no contact with mainland sudan

Whenever i visit Sudan i do hear dissenting voices against the injustice that have taken place against Southerners BUT no where near the scale and venom of what takes place here...thus it is safe to conclude that those on this and other forums are like al-Qaeda...a fringe group of lunatics who will resort to any means to get their voices heard but have zero impact in the mainstream

Last edited by *Olive; 25-Apr-10 at 12:48.
*Olive is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 25-Apr-10, 12:46   #63
*Olive
Golden Member

Quote:

Ana Umdur

You have an interesting way of looking at it, but I see it differently.

The ultimate end of this sort of rhetoric is genocide. It's precisely because of this sort of rhetoric we had bloodshed in our country for 50+ years and also witnessed terrible tragedies in places like Rwanda and the Congo, etc.
Anywhere that tolerates incitement, racism and bigotry is threatened with self-destruction, just like these countries.

I think it's every sane person's duty to challenge and condemn this sort of degenerate attitude and failure to tackle that is not in anyone's interest.

The irony is that the primitive mindset of these bigoted and psychopathic individuals is a risk to their own people. Because when the principle of hating and targeting a whole identity (any identity) is encouraged, any identity can be a target. When the Arabs are gone, the zombies will move on to prey on some other people/tribe/sub-tribe/clan/family etc. As long as the rhetorical vehicle (incitement) is availabe, the goods will be delivered , regardless of whom the customer is.

I think we should collide with this dangerous trash, head on and expose hatemongers and primitive hell bats as the slimy, contemptible and psychopathic cancer that they are.

You know i was about to respond with almost identical thoughts...the reality is though that these Lunatics usually start off as small groups who are largely ignored but if an opportunity arises ( political unrest, poverty, unemployment, corruption etc etc ) where unsuspecting/vulnerable minds give an ear then this is the slippery slope to the possibility of genocide taking place....by the way i questioned the Mighty Jackal in regards to his signature and he just laughed it off....i also brought it to the attention of a Moderator who has now left ( McGee ) and he did absolutely nothing...he was more concerned about me referring to these same people as 'chimps' more than anything else...but can you imagine the uproar if i wrote down as my signature One Junubiy One Bullet????

Last edited by *Olive; 25-Apr-10 at 12:52.
Old 25-Apr-10, 14:36   #64
merfi

Olive
You probably remember all the fight we have with this guy and the other racists who endorse a signature like his. And those for years I have called Turabi's of the South. I didn't comment in this post up to now because the author is one of the most racists I have seen in this net. The hypocrite is blaming others for the same thing he is doing, calling people "Abid" and other degrading comments like "Al-rukun Al-tashadi" for those who disagreed with him in Darfur problem. Further, who is the one who argued for leaving people to label other others as kafirs even though we warned him that such labeling leads to the death of innocent people like it did in many mosques in Sudan. I have no respect, as you know, for the racist Almighty and other like Theone etc, but would be quite hypocrite himself if fails to mention this fact.
Old 25-Apr-10, 14:44   #65
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by merfi View Post

Olive
You probably remember all the fight we have with this guy and the other racists who endorse a signature like his. And those for years I have called Turabi's of the South. I didn't comment in this post up to now because the author is one of the most racists I have seen in this net. The hypocrite is blaming others for the same thing he is doing, calling people "Abid" and other degrading comments like "Al-rukun Al-tashadi" for those who disagreed with him in Darfur problem. Further, who is the one who argued for leaving people to label other others as kafirs even though we warned him that such labeling leads to the death of innocent people like it did in many mosques in Sudan. I have no respect, as you know, for the racist Almighty and other like Theone etc, but would be quite hypocrite himself if fails to mention this fact.

Instead of using the thread for your typical misrepresentation of facts and character assassination rubbish, can you attempt to exhibit some decency by answering this simple question,

Does the signature in question violate any laws or rules or no. ?

Old 25-Apr-10, 14:48   #66
American
Major Contributor

Actually, this is a sentence fragment. Sentence fragments are not complete sentences, therefore, they do not complete a thought.
American is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 25-Apr-10, 14:50   #67
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Olive View Post

You know i was about to respond with almost identical thoughts...the reality is though that these Lunatics usually start off as small groups who are largely ignored but if an opportunity arises ( political unrest, poverty, unemployment, corruption etc etc ) where unsuspecting/vulnerable minds give an ear then this is the slippery slope to the possibility of genocide taking place....by the way i questioned the Mighty Jackal in regards to his signature and he just laughed it off....i also brought it to the attention of a Moderator who has now left ( McGee ) and he did absolutely nothing...he was more concerned about me referring to these same people as 'chimps' more than anything else...but can you imagine the uproar if i wrote down as my signature One Junubiy One Bullet????

Thanks Olive,

As long as there are moderators who pay more attention to their personal vendettas than the well-being of the forum or forum rules or even common sense of what's decent and what's not, we're bound to suffer the fools
(not so gladly).

Old 25-Apr-10, 14:51   #68
merfi

Quote:

Instead of using the thread for your typical misrepresentation of facts and character assassination rubbish, can you attempt to exhibit some decency by answering this simple question,

Does the signature in question violate any laws or rules or no. ?
It may and it may not, depending on ones interpretation and ask Muaz why he considers it a freedom of speech. But, hypcrite, does it matter if it is a signature or in the mian text? Didn't you write racist comments in the main text? And how that was considered a "free speech" and other not simply because it is in the signature? Have you violated the rules by writing comments in your main text? And how come you still here?
Old 25-Apr-10, 14:56   #69
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by American View Post

Actually, this is a sentence fragment. Sentence fragments are not complete sentences, therefore, they do not complete a thought.

Who have we got here?

The devil's nerd advocate?

What meaning other than an (Arab should be shot), does this fragment convey to you?

Sometimes people make real fools out of themselves while trying to seem (smart).

Old 25-Apr-10, 14:59   #70
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
It may and it may not, depending on ones interpretation and ask Muaz why he considers it a freedom of speech. But

Thank you for the input.

Good bye.

Old 25-Apr-10, 15:01   #71
merfi

Quote:

Thanks Olive,

As long as there are moderators who pay more attention to their personal vendettas than the well-being of the forum or forum rules or even common sense of what's decent and what's not, we're bound to suffer the fools
(not so gladly).
Where is the personal vendettas here hypocrite. did I treat you differently? You are both damn racists and I have taken no side on this. Did moderators banned you for your racist comments and left him, or vise versa. Or are you mad because your hypocrisy was exposed?
Old 25-Apr-10, 15:03   #72
merfi

Quote:

Thank you for the input.

Good bye.
Not quite hypocrite. Can you tell what is difference between your racist comments and that of the other racist, Almighty or what ever his name is?
Old 25-Apr-10, 15:08   #73
Asarya
Major Contributor

You know mods, issues like these are easily resolved. Just PM both members and tell them that such behaviour is unacceptable. Issue a warning and modify the violating texts.
If the members do not comply with instructions then take it up with the Admin and recommend a ban.
Asarya is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 25-Apr-10, 15:14   #74
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
It may and it may not, depending on ones interpretation

Give me two different interpretations of

One Arab, One Bullet

Abusive Posting:

Members are not allowed to publish material that encourages or glorifies acts of terror.

Old 25-Apr-10, 15:20   #75
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Old 25-Apr-10, 15:21   #76
merfi

Quote:

Give me two different interpretations of

One Arab, One Bullet

Abusive Posting:

Members are not allowed to publish material that encourages or glorifies acts of terror.

I challenged him and his signature way before. If it is to me I will ban any racist comments. Others differ and see it in an other way .But, did't you glarify Takfir and wrote racist comments in this net and I challenged you on that. Wre you banned? You could have been gone along time ago. But answer my question: what is the difference between your racist comments and his? And why you defended your racist comments like "Abid" as something other than racist? And why did you defended your acceptance for Takfir as something not encouraging killing, just the same like this racist encourages killing Arabs?
Old 25-Apr-10, 15:25   #77
American
Major Contributor

Quote:
Who have we got here?

The devil's nerd advocate?

What meaning other than an (Arab should be shot), does this fragment convey to you?

Sometimes people make real fools out of themselves while trying to seem (smart).
Actually, it has different connotations. It may mean an Arab should be shot, or it may mean an Arab can be powerful with one bullet in his gun. Lets think outside the box.
Old 25-Apr-10, 15:25   #78
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
I challenged him and his signature way before. If it is to me I will ban any racist comments. Others differ and see it in an other way .But,

There's no but.

Do not derail the topic of this thread, please.

Old 25-Apr-10, 15:26   #79
merfi

Quote:

There's no but.

Do not derail the topic of this thread, please.

What drailing idiot. All I am saying is you are as racist as the one your are accusing.
Old 25-Apr-10, 15:27   #80
American
Major Contributor

I just gave two interpretations of the phrase, "One Arab One Bullet."
Old 25-Apr-10, 15:27   #81
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
Actually, it has different connotations. It may mean an Arab should be shot, or it may mean an Arab can be powerful with one bullet in his gun. Lets think outside the box.

Outside the box is one thing and OUT OF CONTEXT is another.

You don't really think there's 1 in a million chance the author of this statement had meant "an Arab can be powerful with one bullet in his gun." do you?

Old 25-Apr-10, 15:30   #82
American
Major Contributor

Actually, I give it a 50/50 chance. I think impartially. I do not discriminate.
Old 25-Apr-10, 15:40   #83
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
Actually, I give it a 50/50 chance. I think impartially. I do not discriminate.

Well you either haven't followed the frequent outbursts of the person in question, or you do suffer selective memory syndrome.

Old 25-Apr-10, 15:44   #84
American
Major Contributor

Quote:
Well you either haven't followed the frequent outbursts of the person in question, or you do suffer selective memory syndrome.
I do have selective memory, but I do not think there is such thing as a syndrome that attaches to that. Let's try to think impartially as we address the issue at hand.
Old 25-Apr-10, 15:48   #85
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
I do have selective memory, but I do not think there is such thing as a syndrome that attaches to that. Let's try to think impartially as we address the issue at hand.

You don't seem to be interested in addressing the issue, which is incitement to racist murder.

All you're doing is trying to look smart (thinking outside the box) when no (thinking outside the box) is warranted.

Old 25-Apr-10, 16:21   #86
Hatim Hwary
Crown Member

Send a message via MSN to Hatim Hwary Send a message via Yahoo to Hatim Hwary Send a message via Skype™ to Hatim Hwary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theone View Post
run, run, run, run and run. That is what muslims should do

This post was not about religion, it was about arab and you brought islam in it and equated with arabs as all muslims do.

Arab = islam, because it is their religion and all arab slaves pray in arabic whether you want it or not. Arabs own you

it makes no sense to me, u write in Engilsh and i am sure u pray in English too , is that means Englishmen or American own u ?

do not forget that Arabs still nearest to us historically and geographically !!!!

Last edited by Hatim Hwary; 25-Apr-10 at 16:29.
Hatim Hwary is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 25-Apr-10, 16:25   #87
American
Major Contributor

Quote:
You don't seem to be interested in addressing the issue, which is incitement to racist murder.

All you're doing is trying to look smart (thinking outside the box) when no (thinking outside the box) is warranted.
No, I was merely suggesting that maybe he or she had other intentions. Whatever they may be...theres nothing wrong with being open minded and thinking outside the box...you should give it a try. Its far better than being closed minded. :-D ...Liberally speaking that is.
Old 25-Apr-10, 16:27   #88
American
Major Contributor

Quote:
(thinking outside the box) is warranted.
Sounds like you're a bit intimidated by me. I like.
Old 25-Apr-10, 16:56   #89
Ana-omdurman
Golden Member

Quote:

The ultimate end of this sort of rhetoric is genocide.

They are outlawed from using some kind of words, but their racist & xenophobic ideology is not outlawed. The BNP in UK, the National front in France, Dave Duke's Nwaap in the US and Abu hamza in the Uk are just a few to name.

Quote:

Ana Umdur
When the Arabs are gone, the zombies will move on to prey on some other people/tribe/sub-tribe/clan/family etc.

This is my point. You could use them against your future enemy. An extremist is always an extremist. Let them be your devices to fight other extemists

Yesterday their enemy was the muslim, today it is the jallaba, tomorrow is the dinka, and after that it who knows. An extremist always looks for an enemy, it becomes part of his character.

Extremism knows no boundries it comes in all forms of ethnicities,religion & cultures

Al qaeda was formed to fight the americans, when there were no americans to kill they turned against their own muslims as we saw in Iraq & saudi arabia.

Hitler turned on the jews and slaughtered them, when all the jews perished he then turned on the white people themsleves.

Why go far? John Garang hated arabs. He started the SPLA and killed many northerners. When they were no northerners left, his troops started on the other tribes, they massacred Gajak Nuer in 85 , they slaughtered the Munduri in equatoria and so on. It is the culture of having an enemy. John Garang was used as a good tool by the successive regimes for them to get more allies from the south. Thats how Mutip, Riak Machar, the Munduri militias formed.

Old 25-Apr-10, 17:02   #90
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
No, I was merely suggesting that maybe he or she had other intentions. Whatever they may be...theres nothing wrong with being open minded and thinking outside the box...you should give it a try. Its far better than being closed minded. :-D ...Liberally speaking that is.

This "maybe" is baseless,because we know from the man's record that he is a bigot. Therefore you suggestion is invalid.

Is your mind "open" enough to see this simple truth?

Old 25-Apr-10, 17:09   #91
Carl

Quote:
"ONE ARAB ONE BULLET: THE MIGHTY JACKAL"
Hi كاليميرو

Thanks for alerting We will see what actions will be taken.

you are encouraged to use the feedback and complaints forum to contacts us.

Also flooding the forum with similar psots is against the rules. I will remove your other posts and also will place this one where it should have been in the first place.

Thanks again

Carl is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 25-Apr-10, 17:17   #92
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
Sounds like you're a bit intimidated by me. I like.

Oh, yeah am so intimated that I am starting to suck air in,
just like a vacuum cleaner.

Old 25-Apr-10, 17:22   #93
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
Hi كاليميرو

Also flooding the forum with similar psots is against the rules. I will remove your other posts and also will place this one where it should have been in the first place.

Thanks again

This is all good and I would like you to know that I had deliberately ignored the appropriate channel for complaints, because I thought the issue warrants a wide members debate.

It's all an educating process.

Apologies for the spamming and I seek excuse for my actions in the knowledge that extreme situations call for extreme measures.

Thank you.

Old 25-Apr-10, 17:26   #94
*Olive
Golden Member

Now this post has been edited and whole responses have gone missing hmmmmm interesting...second thoughts now they have returned

Old 25-Apr-10, 17:29   #95
Ana-omdurman
Golden Member

Quote:
Hi كاليميرو

I will remove your other posts and also will place this one where it should have been in the first place.

Thanks again

Carl

I think this post should stay where it is. As it is opening now a fruitful debate on freedom of expression and the its consequences. Atleast leave it for few days here

Old 25-Apr-10, 17:32   #96
*Olive
Golden Member

Quote:
Hi كاليميرو

Thanks again
Carl are telling me that you have only just noticed this signature??????????

Old 25-Apr-10, 17:36   #97
*Olive
Golden Member

Quote:

Olive
Yes Merfi i can confirm that since i first started out on this forum i have always known you as someone who confronts the Bigots be they North or South...Muslim or non-Muslim...that is a fact....i'm not sure what your beef is with Kalimiro though...whatever it is i still believe you are both batting on the same side....unless i'm mistaken

Old 25-Apr-10, 17:41   #98
Ana-omdurman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Olive View Post
[COLOR="Red"]...thus it is safe to conclude that those on this and other forums are like al-Qaeda...a fringe group of lunatics who will resort to any means to get their voices heard but have zero impact in the mainstream [/SIZE][/FONT]
They have zero impact on mainstream, but they have their likes somewhere in the outside world who have impact. If U understand the lunatics here, U will be able to understand their more educated likes in the outside.

Now as I told kalimero today they will attack you but tomorrow they will turn on their own people. They are their people's first enemy.

Remember this guy. He has other 9 names according to him. Remember how Northerners where his only enemies. Look who he turned against now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelme View Post
If I am Nuer, dinka I will still be proud to be one, not the stupid one think like cow or animal but will try to be the smart one Idiot. I don't think in this clip there Nuer slave watch it very well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Il6...eature=related
http://www.sudanforum.net/showthread...ghlight=feelme

Last edited by Ana-omdurman; 25-Apr-10 at 17:49.
Old 25-Apr-10, 18:27   #99
*Olive
Golden Member

Quote:
They have zero impact on mainstream, but they have their likes somewhere in the outside world who have impact. If U understand the lunatics here, U will be able to understand their more educated likes in the outside.

Now as I told kalimero today they will attack you but tomorrow they will turn on their own people. They are their people's first enemy.

Remember this guy. He has other 9 names according to him. Remember how Northerners where his only enemies. Look who he turned against now

http://www.sudanforum.net/showthread...ghlight=feelme
There is also the issue of mental health...the fact that these creatures have the CHOICE not to participate and go to a non-Muslim non-Northern dominated forum but still decide to hang out here with the enemy...the same enemy who they say they want to seperate from but apparently are glued to this forum engaging him/her on a daily basis just confirms that there are some screws loose upstairs....as for them turning against other tribes around them i have no doubt that given the opportunity that would be the case...and it is already happening in some areas....you are right too about SOME of the educated ones but that would also appply to SOME people from the North as well

Old 25-Apr-10, 18:48   #100
كاليميرو
Crown Member

We are waiting to see what action/s have been taken with regard to the subject of this post.