Go Back   Sudan.Net Discussion Board - SDB - منتدى سودان.نت > General Discussion Board > General Discussion - المنتدى العام

Old 01-May-19, 20:47   #1
Hind
Crown Member

Question Why can't we go for early elections?

in 3 months
whoever has a manifesto acceptable to the majority will win
we can call upon strict monitoring by credible international bodies
the risk of rigging is negligible at the moment as everybody is super watchful
i just feel it's become a tug of war between the military and the declaration forces/spa alliance

Old 02-May-19, 08:34   #2
Wad Ibrahim
Golden Member

Greetings
National Conference still exist also the Money and Power still with them if the elections expedited they will return again more stronger, it has been better to get rid of their deep government, thereafter we can perform elections this may need around three years at least.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wad Ibrahim is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 08-May-19, 14:57   #3
swa-swa
Golden Member

Ramadan Mubarak
Transitional military council declared yesterday, early election might be the only option in case no agreement with the civilians. Parties, military movements and alliances are unlikely to forward agreement, plan or veiw about how to run transitional period.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
swa-swa is offline               Reply With Quote               
Old 05-Jun-19, 10:27   #4
Hind
Crown Member

like everyone, I'm so disappointed with the TMC and so appalled by rapid forces
I urge the youth to avoid any perceived provocation that can cause them to be targeted and resist acting by impulse

continue to stay together and exert pressure
peacefully, your lives are so valuable and Peaceful is most Powerful.
I don't want to see this dignified nation slip into chaos

things were going so well, I do think the alliance must take a deep breath and not cut off
negotiations as this will deepen the divide and alienation, please try to get back the 90 something % you secured before and take it from there. They must remain in the scene and mount not only international support but protestors' faith in them which might have started dwindling

the road is a long one and compromise is key at this stage...but we maybe on track, we've all seen that deep state is alive and enjoy back up by the axis and Russia/China today too but we also know that Sudanese have expertise in driving revolutions

May the souls of all the fallen rest eternally in peace and May their families friends have the strength to endure their sad loss
Prayers for all the injured

I take your points Wad ibrahim and swa swa
Old 05-Jun-19, 10:48   #5
Hind
Crown Member

Thumbs up

i urge the alliance to practice more transparency next time, i think people expected more disclosure on your meetings with TMC especially the names you proposed for cabinet

also please do not marginalise smaller parties or popular activists and uphold inclusiveness
Old 05-Jun-19, 11:00   #6
Hind
Crown Member

Thumbs up

and be inclusive of the major power that is sufi sects, moderate islamists and
tribal chiefs
they are entrenched in Sudanese fabric and are invaluable moderators who most of us like to always have in the political scene
Old 05-Jun-19, 11:06   #7
Hind
Crown Member

Thumbs up

nothing wholesome will come out of any negotiation if armed groups are not
represented and their issues discussed as a priority

Old 11-Jun-19, 17:52   #8
مغترب
Major Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hind View Post

nothing wholesome will come out of any negotiation if armed groups are not
represented and their issues discussed as a priority

السلطة في يدهم من استقلال السودان حتي تاريخه ، انجزو شنو ؟ جهل فقر و مرض انهك السودان ، واي انتخابات قريبة معناها رجوع المؤتمر الوطني تاني
مغترب is offline               Reply With Quote