Sort by Post: ONE ARAB ONE BULLET
View Single Post
Old 25-Apr-10, 05:15   #57
Ana-omdurman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrun.jameel View Post

Wonderfully said.
I mean, we all come across people who are islamophobic (people such as Theone and Mighty Jackal), thats a norm. But I had no idea about being hated this much by the people of the south. Wow, now that I think of it, i've been living in la-la land lool

Well not all people from the south hate you. But the ones that hate you, hate U so much . Another point to look at is some southerners never had any direct contact with northerners,(may be northerners in military uniform). I remember one southerner who made friends with some northerners in the board was surprised to find he has alot of things in common with them.

Let me also remind you that those southerners who hate you, also hate southerners from other tribes. When their topic is not about killing a Northerner, it will be about killing another southern tribe, usually bashing the Dinkas. So he does'nt just hate you he hates other southerners as well. i have witnessed in many threads. My contact was only with southerners raised in Khartoum, and to be honest they are completely different from the ones U see in the board, who are usually raised refugee camps in Kenya & Uganda and who have had no contact with mainland sudan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

As long as we agree on objectives, we should never fall out with each other just because we believe in different methods, tactics, or strategy.
Ana-omdurman is offline               Reply With Quote