Sort by Post: ONE ARAB ONE BULLET
View Single Post
Old 28-Apr-10, 23:04   #107
كاليميرو
Crown Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkbeauty View Post
Baby, it's already turned into a third class gutter if you talk about womens privates being cut up and moderator calling member out of their name other than a child of God. For heavens sake, people are in the comforts of their homes, cafe, school or like me often at work being bored to death. They hid in front of a screen. If you want more high class forums, there are many out there, for a matter of fact I am trying to get into one now but they have to check me out first. I have seen many Sudanese forums. You don't like this one?

You seem to very upset, but don't be so disheartened. There is always a bright side and after sometime you will begin to identify quickly where to spend time around here and who to mix with.

The rest then becomes no more than background noise that your eyes will automatically detect and reject like a second nature.

Don't give up.

All the best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
الله أكبر و العزة للسودان

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
كاليميرو is offline               Reply With Quote